Another tragedy strikes Hollywood less than a year after Brett Cantor’s murder, reopening the investigation into his homicide.
We take you inside the notorious trial of O.J. Simpson, where the famed NFL football star was accused of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman. The trial takes a surprising twist when O.J.’s defense team attempts to connect Brett Cantor’s unsolved murder to the double homicide of his ex-wife and her friend.
Pat Tapia speaks with legendary homicide detective Tom Lange, who led the investigation in the O.J. Simpson case, and retired homicide detective Rick Jackson. They share their insights on the trial of the century and discuss how the O.J. Simpson trial may have adversely affected Brett Cantor’s case, fueled by various conspiracy theories and rumors. We explore whether or not these high-profile murder cases might be connected.
Narration: Jacy Nova and Thom Dre
- Rick Jackson: Retired Homicide Detective, LAPD
- Tom Lange: Retired Homicide Detective, LAPD
- Pat Tapia: Retired Homicide Detective, LA County Sheriff’s Dept
- Marc Cantor: Brother of Brett Cantor
- Amy: Best friend of Brett Cantor
- David Schockett: Dragonfly nightclub owner
- Executive Producer: Casefile Presents
- Producers: Jacy Nova, Pat Tapia, Thom Dre, Marc Cantor, and Georgie Rutherford
- Audio Producer: Christopher Lang
- Writers: Jacy Nova and Bryce Berman
- Designer: Paulina Szymanska
- Music: Audiojungle
- Recording Studios: Laguna Sound and Network Studios
Listen to our true crime paranormal series, Death by Misadventure.